LOCATION: Denver, CO and Golden, CO
JOB ID#: 004
We are an engineering technology firm in Golden seeking an ambitious, technically strong and a “unique” career oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude. Our client has about 8 to 10 technology projects that are active at any given time. Projects range from periodic reporting, case studies, developing white papers, and coordinating with various groups. The position will support both our Golden office and a client office in Denver, splitting time between two locations (20 hours in Golden & 20 hours in Denver)
Primary Duties include the following:
- Coordinate/liaison with facilities group, help with any needs
- Coordinate & assist team with facilities requests, creating documents, spreadsheets, maps, etc.
- Assist with budget tracking
- Create, update, implement and document business processes
- Conduct research on various technologies
- Be able to develop graphs, tables, and other visuals for presentations
- Develop agreements using existing templates
- Be organized and be able to take detailed notes
- Track projects on a weekly basis
- Assist with writing and analysis data
- Attend meetings, staff, project meetings, facilities meetings, etc. & take notes
- Coordinate & schedule meetings
- Track progress on projects on a weekly basis and keep everyone informed
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Recent graduate or has 1-2 years’ experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel, and Power Point experience is a must
- Strong project task management, research, analysis, and problem-solving skills; Ability to understand project end-goals, and be able to work independently
- Good writing skills
Salary & benefits:
- $45k annually + benefits
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
We look forward to Hearing From You!
Please use the form here to submit your application for this position. You can upload a resume and cover letter when sending your contact information.
Navjoy collects your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Navjoy may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties.