LOCATION: Golden, CO
JOB ID#: 006
We are an engineering technology firm in Golden Colorado seeking a talented, technically strong and “unique” career oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude. We provide network services for clients throughout Colorado, we would like to supplement our network services with strong basic fiber services.
Relevant Experience and job requirements:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience required
- Working knowledge of fiber optics
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Proficient in the operation of all related fiber tools and equipment
- Terminate, splice and install a variety of fiber optic connectors and enclosures
- Ability to troubleshoot damaged fiber effectively and efficiently
- Perform fiber tests with OTDRs, light source and meters
- Learn and adhere to all safety standards
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints, designs and work scopes
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Associates or Technical Degree preferred
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized
- Must display strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance
Our Three-Step Hiring Process:
- Step 1: Phone Interview 3 to 5 candidates based on resumes
- Step 2: In-person interview for up to 3 candidates
- Step 3: Successful professional references check, drug test and background checks prior to offer of employment and acceptance
Start Date: Must be able to join the firm within 2 weeks after position is offered.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
We look forward to Hearing From You!
Please use the form here to submit your application for this position. You can upload a resume and cover letter when sending your contact information.
Navjoy collects your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Navjoy may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties.