LOCATION: Golden, CO
JOB ID#: 1017
We provide asset management related field services for clients in the Denver Metropolitan Region and Colorado. We anticipate 95% of the field technician’s daily task will consist of using a tablet device for asset data collection in the field. Assets may consist of pull boxes, fiber, traffic signs, traffic signals, traffic cabinets, etc.
Relevant Experience and job requirements:
- Comfortable using tablet devices in the field to collect data
- Comfortable working in the field with different weather environments
- Knowledge of field safety
- Learn and adhere to all safety standards
- Basic knowledge of using Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Familiarity with Denver area and Colorado preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and communicate issues with management
- Capable of learning new technologies, tools, etc.
- Knowledge of traffic assets is a plus (traffic sign, traffic signal, traffic cabinet, etc.)
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Associates or technical degree preferred but not required
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be highly organized
- Must display strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance
- Must have a clean driving record & be able to provide MVR (motor vehicle record)
- Must clear drug test and background check
Our Three-Step Hiring Process:
- Step 1: Phone Interview 3 to 5 candidates based on resumes
- Step 2: In-person interview for up to 3 candidates
- Step 3: Successful professional references check, drug test and background checks prior to offer of employment and acceptance
Start Date: Must be able to join the firm within 2 weeks after position is offered.
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
We look forward to Hearing From You!
Please use the form here to submit your application for this position. You can upload a resume and cover letter when sending your contact information.
Navjoy collects your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Navjoy may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties.