LOCATION: Golden, CO
JOB ID#: 008
We are a premier engineering technology firm in Golden that is focused on traffic operations and technology. We were recently named a “2018 Colorado Companies to Watch” winner. As the company is continually expanding with projects and clients, we have identified a need for a Senior Traffic Operations Engineer to deliver traffic operations technology projects. The ideal candidate will be able to develop, organize, collaborate, schedule and delegate multi-phase projects in a concise and efficient manner, have “soft” skills to encourage collaboration between staff members, be able to provide guidance to staff on complex projects and assist with developing materials as needed.
Primary Duties include:
- Overseeing all traffic operations and technology projects from start to finish
- Guiding development of project materials such as scopes of work, work plans, project deliverables, etc.
- Project planning, scheduling & tracking projects
- Coordinating between staff, clients and vendors
- Ensuring all projects are of the highest quality
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- At least 7+ years of technical experience in a traffic engineering field and strong traffic operations
- Experience with project management is a must
- Local knowledge and a Professional Engineer license required
- Must have a solid understanding of transportation technologies and their application
- Basic knowledge of network operations, analytics and TMC operations is preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication and management skills
Salary and Benefits
- Salary based on demonstrated relevant experience
- Above industry standard benefits
- Unmatched growth and reward structure
SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK
We look forward to Hearing From You!
Please use the form here to submit your application for this position. You can upload a resume and cover letter when sending your contact information.
Navjoy collects your personal data for the purposes of managing our recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Navjoy may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties.