Entrepreneurial Traffic Manager – California
We are a premier engineering technology firm in Golden, Colo. that is focused on traffic operations and technology.
As part of our strategic business plan we have identified a need to open an office in California with an entrepreneurial self-starter looking for the right opportunity.
We were the “2018 Colorado Companies to Watch” winner and also have offices in New York and India. Our CEO has been named “Top 25 Smart City Technology CEO’s of 2020”. Our firm provides services, solutions and products to our clients. We are DBE certified in California, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona and Washington state.
- Work with CEO in creating business development plan for California.
- Generate quick wins with previously known clients.
- Meet with key decision makers and influencers to determine potential opportunities.
- Leverage DBE certifications to secure consulting work and product sales.
- Develop a solid understanding of Navjoy’s solutions to identify potential opportunities with clients and leverage relationships with vendors and other consultants.
- Overseeing all traffic operations and technology projects in California from start to finish.
- Guiding development of project materials such as scopes of work, work plans, project deliverables, etc.
- Coordinate with staff from other offices and build local staff.
- Ensuring all projects are of the highest quality.
- A Traffic Engineer with at least 7 years of experience working on California.
- Local knowledge, project management experience, and California PE required.
- Have business development experience i.e. proven ability to secure consulting work for self and others.
- Have established relationships with agencies, other consultants, and vendors in California.
- Must have a solid understanding of transportation technologies and their application.
- Basic knowledge of traffic operations, network operations, and analytics preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and management skills.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary based on demonstrated relevant experience. Plus, above industry standard benefits.
- Unmatched growth and reward structure.
- Opportunity to work collaboratively with other disciplines within the firm, including the Fiber Network Division, Data Division and Solutions Division.
Please contact Navin Nageli, firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-886-9648