Full Time Marketing Coordinator
We are an engineering technology firm in Golden seeking a talented, technically strong and a “unique” career-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude. The position involves planning and implementing marketing strategies, tracking opportunities and conducting market research. The primary purpose of this position is to improve the visibility of the company and its services and cloud solutions.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies for services and cloud solutions
- Complete market research and target customers according to services and cloud solutions
- Promote Navjoy and President’s visibility across various outlets – social media, trade organization, media, etc.
- Track business opportunities on trade websites, newsletters, etc.
- Track publicity opportunities for awards and conferences
- Develop content for flyers for services, projects, solutions, etc.
- Develop content for newsletters, posters, brochures, etc.
- Develop content for proposals
- Write and maintain content and provide monthly updates to corporate website
- Maintain the company’s CRM
- Track analysis and to understand effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Produce short “30-60” seconds content videos with subtitles
- Coordinate company-wide events
- Coordinate with graphic designer and other staff members
- Have at least 2 years previous relevant experience
- Self-starter who can take concepts and develop context
- Flexibility and openness to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
- Must be highly engaged, creative, innovated, detailed, timely and organized
- Must understand confidentiality requirements
- Have good communication and verbal skills to work with executive and technical staff
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good positive attitude and demeanor
THREE STEP HIRING PROCESS
- Step 1: Phone Interview 3 to 5 candidates based on resumes
- Step 2: In-person interview for up to 3 candidates
- Step 3: Successful professional references check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• $45,000 Annual Salary and Benefits