Senior Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineer
We are looking for a new breed of transportation professional. We are a premier engineering technology firm in Golden that is focused on traffic operations and technology. We were named a “2018 Colorado Companies to Watch” winner.
As the company is continually expanding with projects and clients, we have identified a need for an ITS Engineer to deliver ITS, Smart City and traffic operations technology projects. The ideal candidate will be able to develop, organize, collaborate, schedule and delegate multi-phase ITS projects in a concise and efficient manner.
- Manage and assist with planning development and implementation of ITS projects
- Manage and assist with technology and product evaluations
- Assist with implementing system’s engineering processes, including concept of operations, functional requirements, and testing plans
- Assist with proof of concept and proof of value studies
- Assist with before and after studies and performance reporting
- Minimum 5 years of technical experience in ITS engineering and/or Smart City technology; strong traffic operations experience is also preferred
- Local industry knowledge preferred
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to encourage collaboration between staff members and develop good working relationships with clients and vendors
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary based on demonstrated relevant experience.
- Plus, above industry standard benefits.
- Unmatched growth and reward structure.
Please contact Navin Nageli, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-399-4402 Ext. 101