Data Collection Technician
We are an engineering technology firm in Golden seeking a talented, technically strong, and “unique” career-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude. We are looking for assistance with data collection projects on an as-needed basis.
We provide data collection services for clients in Colorado with a focus on the front range. As projects are identified, Navjoy would request assistance for specific data such as vehicles, pedestrians, bicycles, etc. Training will be provided.
The work is typically seasonal with an increased workload during warmer months. Typically, the data collection manager will identify work assistance required for the following week on a Friday. This will include days, hours, location and the type of assistance required. In some instances, there may be a possibility of emergency requests. As much as possible, the data collection manager will provide advanced notice.
- Detail oriented
- Must be highly organized
- Must display strong work ethic, punctuality, and attendance
- Capable of learning new technologies, tools, etc.
- At least one or two years of prior field experience
- Familiar with technology devices
- Familiarity with Denver area and Colorado
- Knowledge of field safety
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Retirees looking for additional income are welcome to apply
If interested, apply by clicking the "Apply" button below
• $20 per hour