We are an engineering technology firm in Golden seeking a talented, technically strong and “unique” career-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude.
We are looking to add a qualified dispatcher/operator to assist with traffic operations at our Golden, Colorado location. Our Golden facility operates 7 days/week/365 (weekends and holidays) This does require shift work, which is 4 consecutive, 10-hour days.
- Able to monitor systems and alerts
- Able to follow Standard Operating Procedures and create/update as needed
- Able to troubleshoot alerts and problems
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to log activities in systems
- Able to use radio communications
- Able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work a 10-hour shift, 4 days per week
- Typically sit for long periods of time or stand at the workstation on a hard floor
- This position will be required to work Shift Work as well as weekends and holiday hours
- Comfortable with technologies and systems
- Ex-law enforcement/public safety/security experience
- Great, positive, ‘can-do” attitude
- Great communication skills
- Dispatcher experience with military or law enforcement.
- Experience using systems to monitor, troubleshoot, log and perform functions
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must pass drug test before job acceptance
Must be able to join the firm within 2 weeks after position is offered
If interested, apply by clicking the "Apply" button below
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• $43,680 Annual Salary and Benefits