Research Associate (Non-IT Position) Traffic Operations
We are an engineering technology firm in Golden seeking a talented, technically strong and a “unique” career-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude. We are working on over 10 data analysis projects at any given time. Projects range from periodic reporting on numerous projects, case studies using analysis, developing white papers based on analysis and presenting the data to various groups.
• Conduct data collection analysis using Excel and other tools
• Be able to develop graphs, tables, and other visuals for presentations
• Assist with data collection on case-by-case basis using available tools
• Be organized and be able to take detailed notes
• Track projects on a weekly basis
• Assist with writing and analysis data for case studies, reports, white papers, etc.
• Attend project meetings as needed
• Track progress on projects on a weekly basis and keep everyone informed
• Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience
• Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills, experience with other data analysis tools is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft word and Power Point experience is a must
• Must be detailed and process oriented
• Must have the ability to analyze and interpret data for trends, anomalies, etc.
• Strong research, analysis, and problem-solving skills; Ability to understand project end-goals, and be able to work independently
• Good writing skills are essential
• Mathematical/statistical or engineering education is preferred
THREE STEP HIRING PROCESS
• Step 1: Phone Interview 3 to 5 candidates based on resumes
• Step 2: In-person interview for up to 3 candidates
• Step 3: Successful professional references check
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
• $45,000 Annual Salary and Benefits