Traffic Operations Engineer
We are a premier engineering technology firm in Golden, Colo. that is focused on traffic operations and technology.
As the company is continually expanding with projects and clients, we have identified a need for a Traffic Operations Engineer to deliver traffic operations technology projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop, organize, collaborate, schedule and delegate multi-phase projects in a concise and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have the ability to “think outside the box” and develop new and creative business use cases for technology applications. The ideal candidate will also have “soft” skills to encourage collaboration between staff members and develop good working relationships with clients and vendors.
- Assist in the development of project materials such as scopes of work, work plans, functional requirements, testing and validation criteria, project deliverables, etc.
- Assist with project planning, scheduling & tracking projects
- Assist with coordinating between staff, clients and vendors, including facilitating meetings and installations
- Delivering projects that are of the highest quality in the most efficient manner
- At least 3-4 years of technical experience in a traffic engineering field and strong traffic operations experience preferred
- Local industry knowledge preferred
- Must have a solid understanding of transportation technologies and their application
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication both verbal and written
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary based on demonstrated relevant experience.
- Plus, above industry standard benefits.
- Unmatched growth and reward structure.
Please contact Devin Joslin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-399-4402 Ext. 109