Senior Project Manager
We are an engineering technology firm in Golden seeking a talented, technically strong, and “unique” career-oriented individual with a “can-do” attitude.
Our clients have approximately 8 to 10 engineering technology projects that are active at any given time. Projects range from data analysis & periodic reporting, case studies, developing white papers, and coordinating with various stakeholders.
Primary duties include the following:
- Manage data collection and analysis for periodic reporting
- Conduct research on various technologies and State and Federal regulations
- Develop graphs, tables, and other visuals for presentations
- Be organized self-managed
- Track projects on a daily and weekly basis
- Write reports for analysis, studies, reports, white papers, etc.
- Attend project meetings and able to take detailed notes
- Coordinate with team members on projects
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- College degree with 2+ years of experience
- Mathematical/statistical, data analytics, or engineering education preferred but not required
- Strong research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data for trends, anomalies, etc.
- Knowledge of transportation engineering industry terminology and data types
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills; experience with other data analysis tools
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office 365 product suite
- Technical writing and oral presentation skills
- Ability to understand project tasks, deliverables, and end-goals
- Ability to work independently
- Be detailed and process oriented with excellent organizational skills
If interested, apply by clicking the "Apply" button below
- $75,000 Annual Salary and Benefits
If interested, please send cover letter and resume for consideration.